This handcrafted flower vase is taking you on a voyage around the Mediterranean. Made of special water resistant paper, it's a tribute to the ancient and sophisticated art of ceramics.
This fabulous gift can be sent in the post, making it the perfect for your son/daughter at uni or a loved one who lives far away.
It's eco-friendly, because you use a recycled bottle to slip inside and hold your flowers.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- With notecard and envelope
- Colour: Black
- Material: 180 gr water resistant paper
- Size: 168 x 168 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic gold foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand